[stats-dev] RAW Daily Totals

Jim C. Nasby decibel at distributed.net
Tue Apr 26 19:41:08 EDT 2005

If you're getting fractional values, you've done something wrong.

stats=# select sum(work_units*work_unit_disp_multiplier/work_unit_disp_divisor)
from daily_summary natural join projects where project_id=8;
           sum
-------------------------
 2394412203.000000000000

stats=# \x
Expanded display is on.
stats=# select project_id, work_unit_import_multiplier,
work_unit_disp_multiplier, work_unit_disp_divisor, unscaled_work_unit_name,
scaled_work_unit_name from projects where project_id=8;
project_id                  | 8
work_unit_import_multiplier | 4294967296
work_unit_disp_multiplier   | 1
work_unit_disp_divisor      | 4294967296
unscaled_work_unit_name     | Keys
scaled_work_unit_name       | Blocks