[stats-dev] [RC5] RC5-72 Sparkline stats

Kevin McCoy kgmccoy at idk-inc.com
Tue Jun 20 20:00:56 EDT 2006

My stats server spiders a couple of the team pages.  It would be
redundant to reload the phistory data over and over since you are only
interested in new records.  I store the last 90 days of stats locally.

My Team Warped stats server is at
http://idk.serveftp.net/cowboy/participant.html

This server displays stats down to the individual cow-level, as well as
herd-level user stats, including team standings and overall rates for
both contests.

I have a lot of cows, so I wrote the Cowboy server to help me
debug/manage them.  Cowboy monitors individual DNET cows all over the world.

Kevin